An "hôtel de charme" ideally located a few minutes' walk from the Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, the Champ de Mars, and the Rodin and Quai Branly Museums!
Metro: Ecole Militaire (line 8)
RER: Invalides (line C)
Bus: Ecole Militaire (lines 28, 80, 82, 87 and 92)
HOW TO GET HERE
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle :
Seven minutes by taxi from the shuttle bus serving the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport. Or take the RER B from the airport to St-Michel Notre-Dame, then RER C in the direction of Pontoise and alight at Pont de l'Alma.
Four minutes by taxi from the shuttle bus serving Orly airport. Or take Orlyval to Antony then the RER B to St-Michel Notre-Dame then RER C in the direction of Pontoise and alight at Pont de l'Alma.
Railway (railroad) stations :
Gare de l'Est :
Metro line 7 in the direction of Villejuif to Opéra then line 8 in the direction of Balard, alight at Ecole Militaire.
Gare d'Austerlitz :
RER C in the direction of Pontoise, alight at Pont de l'Alma.
Gare Montparnasse :
Metro line 6 in the direction of Charles de Gaulle Etoile to La Motte Picquet Grenelle then line 8 in the direction of Crétei and alight at Ecole Militaire. Or Bus 92 in the direction of Porte de Champerret and alight at Ecole Militaire.
Gare Saint-Lazare :
Metro line 14 in the direction of Olympiades to Madeleine then line 8 in the direction of Balard, alight at Ecole Militaire. Or Bus 28 in the direction of Porte d'Orléans, alight at Ecole Militaire.
Gare du Nord :
Metro line 4 in the direction of Porte d'Orléans to Strasbourg Saint Denis then line 8 in the direction of Balard, alight at Ecole Militaire. Or Bus 42 in the direction of Hôpital Européen George Pompidou, alight at Rapp La Bourdonnais.
Gare de Lyon :
Metro line 1 in the direction of La Défense to Concorde then Metro line 8 in the direction of Balard, alight at Ecole Militaire.
Take the A1/E19 in the direction of Marne la Vallée Sarcelles Paris Est Bobigny then take the boulevard périphérique westwards and enter Paris in the direction of Pont de la Concorde, Quai d'Orsay, Avenue de la Motte Picquet and Avenue Bosquet. Consult www.mappy.com
EXPLORE THE DISTRICT
- 1 minute away: Rue Cler (pedestrian precinct) which has a street market and restaurants
- 4 minutes away: the banks of the Seine
- 5 minutes away: UNESCO
- 8 minutes away: the Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Invalides, Musée Rodin, Musée du Quai Branly
- 10 minutes away: Avenue Montaigne with its famous couturiers, Saint Germain des Prés (the French parliament)
- 15 minutes away: Champs Elysées
By metro/RER/bus :
- 10 minutes away : Louvre, Notre Dame, Opéra, Grands Boulevards and the department stores, Montparnasse
- 15 minutes away : Porte de Versailles
- 30 minutes away: bus 80 direct Montmartre